Below is the procedure we at Ryan Baker Estate Agents will follow if you decide to let your property with us:
Finding your property’s worth
- Carry out a full credit check;
- Carry out ID checks and check for Right to Rent
- Obtain a landlord/employer reference
- Make sure there is a guarantor
Picking a tenant
Payments and Tenancy Agreement
- The Gas Safety Certificate
- How to Rent Guide
- Copy of the Tenancy Agreement
- Proof that their deposit is protected
- Property Inventory
The tenant will then move in and you will receive the deposit and the upfront rent.
Register With Us
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy,
With almost a decade of expertise in property and two decades in finance, you can be sure you will be provided with a professional, respectful and, most importantly, a personal service as you make your next big life decision.
But don’t take our word for it, take theirs.